Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Not I, Said the Fly. Nope, Said the Dope. Not Me, Said BRC. No. No. No.

NOPE

I didn't fix the driveway.
I didn't t mow the lawn.
I didn't put the dishes away.
I didn't finish grading. 
I didn't vacuum.
I didn't clean the garage. 
I didn't get paint. 

I didn't write that chapter.
I didn't cook anything new. 
I didn't fold the laundry. 
I didn't trim those nose hairs.
 I didn't bag old clothes.
I didn't declutter the table. 
I didn't wear matching socks.

I didn't return the email.
I didn't write that proposal.
I didn't read that book.
I didn't get groceries.
I didn't check the mail.

Nope

I didn't pick up the bedroom floor.
I didn't cure cancer.
I didn't with a Nobel Peace prize.
I didn't hit a home run.
I didn't dunk the ball.
I didn't run a marathon. 
I didn't watch t.v.

I didn't call my family.
I didn't walk down memory lane.
I didn't dig my garden.
I didn't walk the dog. 
I didn't listen to music.
I didn't talk on the phone.
I didn't write that grant.

Nope

But I doodled a poem, yep...
another day for more pep in this step.

No comments:

Post a Comment