Friday, June 19, 2020

The Humidity Is Back. I Mean, Really Back. I Look Like a Seal When I Run in the Summer

I knew at coffee time that the yuck was back, because I was wiping moisture off my brow over a bowl of Raisin Bran. Then I ran. Phew. Pea soup like I haven't experienced since Kentucky and Louisiana. Heavy rivers to tread through and then there's the weight of carrying wet clothes. I'm sure people are like, "Is that man swimming, or running?"

It's gross. I like to say that sweating is a sign of a healthy body. I know that sweating is simply genetic. I'm a fat runner.

I think I may be more TGIF today than most days. Had tremendous meetings yesterday until 10 p.m. and only have one ZOOM interview today (with my dear role model, Rose Brock). Can't wait.

In the mean time, I'm totally in heat. Not doggie heat, but Crandall heat, and I will need to turn on the air soon. It's that gross.

I also started driving copies of Nic Stone's SHURI to people and the smiles that arrived upon delivery made the mileage worth it.

But to be honest, I'm ready for a long, long sleep. I just want to zonk out for a while. I'm exhausted.

Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment