Friday, August 28, 2020

And He Says, "Write for 120 Minutes," Then Stain for 120 Minutes, Then Read for 120 Minutes, and See How That Goes

The floor is stained. Now, I need to decide what to do with the window trip and paneling. Chitunga says to leave it as is, and not to paint. I showed him options and he says, "Just Leave it."

I know curtains will eventually make the room and I haven't found the ones that I want yet. I will. If the Crandall chair is going out there with the new pillows, a ceiling fan, etc., then the curtains will make it the actual reading space I desire (grading/writing, too). We shall see.

I know CT was hit with some major storms yesterday, but all we had was good downpours and thunder. The big stuff seemed to go east of us, although the entire afternoon seemed ominous as if it was coming.

I cooked last night, and am in preparation for the next interview for THE WRITE TIME (it will be very, very hard to top this coincidence...The Great Whatever is watching over me on this one).

That, and a friend from high school who married a boy from Cynde's class, will be bringing her daughter into move-in day at Fairfield this afternoon. The goal is to have them over when she kicks them off of campus (either that, or breakfast on Saturday morning).

I made great progress on POW! yesterday, too, so it's getting there. Horns down, I might just accomplish this weekend goal and get that off the list.

Meanwhile, Dr. Moss. I need psoriasis help. It is too much. I'm waving the white flag again.

No comments:

Post a Comment