Monday, August 10, 2020

I've Got My Frog Shield for Teaching (Too Bad I'm Off the Books Until January). Thanks, Susan James

A package arrived in the mail and it was Pelican love for Frog. I am very thankful, as shielding into safety is the game for the Fall.

Alas, I'm not teaching (and if I have it my way, I'm not mingling with anyone other than on Zoom). I have to say, however, that I love my protective covering, and if need be, I will put it to use, indeed, in 2021.

Sunday was a wonderful day of running, cleaning, mingling, swimming, and watering. The salt mist that came with the tropical storm has everything extra dried out, and I don't imagine the trees will hold onto their leaves much longer. I think they will have an early demise because of that storm and the lack of water.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to save the grass. It's been too dry this summer, so I'm watering.

Feels weird to wake up on a Monday and not immediately getting on the calendar to align instruction for the day. I think August will really be my friend and I look forward to thinking more thoroughly on a few of my own projects.

On second thought, I might just start welding in my new frog screen. Metallic lily pads coming your way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment