Friday, August 14, 2020

Different Summer, But Same Picture. Two Peas in a Pod Making Sure The Neighborhood Stays as It Should.

Chitunga and I rolled the die and came to visit the folks in Syracuse (just in time to fill in the pool with top soil - knowing the heavier stuff was already done). I shot this photograph almost immediately and it is the same as the one from last year, the year before, the year before that, and the year before that.

Buddies keeping an eye on Amalfi Drive. Pepsi to the side.

What I'd just say?

Pepsi to the side?

What?

Pepsi.

God Damn, It. I can't hear a single thing he's saying.

YOU LOOK GOOD, DAD.

Sure. I'll take Chitunga to Chubby's.

Um, Mom.

Just let him go.

And we're back. We had BLTs followed by peanut butter ice-cream, some Big Brother, and then time for bed.

No pool, though. That's the saddest part. But CNY has put its heat on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment