Monday, August 31, 2020

And It Was a Total Beach Day. That's What Happens When I Get Out of My House Early

I brought a book, lunch, snacks and say, "Okay, let's do this sunny day before they go away to snow flurries and ice." I sat with my feet in the sand from 12 until 6:30. Well, the sand and then the water and then the sand and then the water.

I needed that day. Mindless relaxation and sunshine. A treat before August comes to a conclusion (which is right around the corner)

And back to Monday. Window installments part two today, and back to work we go. Edit, edit, edit.

I am sad that these days will fall to the side rather soon. One of the benefits of living near water is getting out to clear and ease the mind.

My one goal was to finish the book I brought, but the company was too good, so not much reading was accomplished. The worst part of the day - Chinese food for dinner. I absolutely don't get it. It's so gross on so man levels.

Okay, time to make the donuts. Bye sand. Bye beach. Bye Day of Letting Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment