Monday, August 3, 2020

Sinus Sunday - Well that Made for a Pointless Day, Unless Lying Around w/out Energy Has a Point

Yesterday, at 7 a.m. I woke up knowing it was going to be one of those days. The coffee didn't do it's job and I was back down on my pillow from 11 am. - 1 p.m.. I got up, was still throbbing, and wanted to blow my forehead and ears off.

But I carried on, and got groceries, worked in the lawn, and even went for a long hike in the ridiculous humidity trying to sweat out the headache. No Neti Pot, sinus solution, or sinus pill would work its magic. By 6 pm, after preparing dinner, I realized I was going to have to be down for the count. I couldn't really sleep because of the pressure, but I could lay with my eyes closed which made it so much better.

I almost wondered if it came on simply because I'm rolling into the last lap of CWP work with kids and teachers and my body knows it's been overworked, on-the-go, and overly committed for several months now. It's saying, "Crandall, It's okay. You can rest. You can sleep."

Still, I'd much rather do that without the head pressure. It makes me nauseous, dizzy, and ridiculously tired.

Sinus Sunday 1 - Me 0.

And today is Monday. I'm back at it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. nasal spray

    ReplyDelete