Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Crandall's 1st-Ever, Martha Stewart-Esque, Self-Help, Advice From Quarantined-Living, Tip of the Day

Dog shit bags. Seriously. Dog shit bags.

I walked Glamis 5 miles yesterday and it occurred to me, "Ah, this is the solution. We have to be creative."

I'm talking grocery carts, gas pumps, door handles, and social gatherings.

I used to horde grocery bags from the store, but when we moved to bring-your-own-bags, they weren't so plentiful in the cabinets. So, like any good dog-owner, I went to store to get dog-bags. I have lots of them in the cabinet, and they sell them in bulk.

I will, from this point on, carry a roll in the Hulk so I can put them on my hands at the store, gas stations, and moving into strange environments. They are sort of a plastic glove, no? One we can use to keep ourselves more protected than if we didn't have them, especially in a time when there is a plastic glove shortage?

I'm thinking creatively here, and I am serious. Doggy shit bags can save our lives if we use them strategically, and if we buy them now while they aren't in high demand. They can be preventative, and I'm posting this today simply to do my stay-at-home public service in a time of need.

We have to share what is possible. Ingenuity is a must. I have doggie shit bags in green, purple, and pink. I believe in them and so should you.

No joke. Although it may sound this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment