Friday, March 6, 2020

Ready for the North Texas Teen Book Festival and Getting My Sleep On for a 10 a.m. Presentation

We made it safely and currently are in our retro hotel rooms thinking about the next two days for the North Texas Teen Book Festival in Dallas, Texas.

Quite the roster with many good friends (and looking forward to new ones).

It seems my airline luck has changed, and we even arrived 50 minutes early. Whoa! So we ate a quick bite and went to sleep.

Sorry this isn't much of a post, but there's much to get done today and I need to move my mid to the bigger and better things.

Great space, though. Pretty awesome.

Happy Friday, Y'All.

Meanwhile, it is this Superman's birthday today. Happy Birthday, Butch Crandall. I hope you have a spectacular celebration and absorb the love of the CNY crew. I will call you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment