Sunday, January 19, 2020

And He Attempts to Spend One Entire Day, 24 Hours, Away From University Responsibilities. Success. Hard, But Achieved.

We had the first half of the day to go shopping, running, and walking. True to schedule, however, the snow started at 2 pm and it was pretty consistent until 9 p.m.. I'd say we got about 3 inches, which I shoveled where I could.

Yes, Chitunga went out, but he was also home earlier than expected.

I also watched Syracuse, followed by Manchester United, followed by Kentucky, followed by Louisville. I would have had a successful day but Manchester lost to Newcastle (which is my favorite beer, although there was none in the house)

It was a good day of television vegging. I cleaned the house, stocked the fridge, cooked a pot roast, and had a great meal.

Even made brownies.

My goal? To stay away from everything Fairfield University for a day (24 hours). I think I achieved.

Sort of: I booked flights to Nashville, Tulsa and Houston - all locations I need to be this semester.
But after I did that, I simply vegged inside with the dog, talked with the kid, and simply watched the white stuff fall from the sky. It was beautiful, and I loved every second of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment