Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Two Snapshots. Two Proofs of Existence. Two Moments in Time Where I Am Thinking, Huh? What Is Really Going On?

Forgive me. I watched This Is Us last night and I'm in total awe of story arcs, creativity, and executive decision making. I simply can't believe the ways stories are unfolding and I'm jealous with the people behind such stories for making such narrative possible.

Okay. Crandall is a fan. Randall, Kevin, and Kate. SOLD. The way I'm woven between generations, possibilities, family complexities, and realities has me mesmerized, especially in a multi-racial family based on love, commitment, and togetherness.

I digress.

Yesterday, I had a National call of potential possibilities that can create an arc of my own over the next few years. It was beautiful, I'm excited, and I can't believe the world has been kind enough to embrace me as it has.
This followed with another arc, a storyline that includes multiple others I'm simply in awe of and that have pieces of the stories I know K-12 teachers need.

And, I should say, these narrative arcs haven't been written before and are unexplored territories. They're yet to be written, but a draft is in place (well, at least a sketch). Behind the scenes, there is a solid crew of us making possibilities happen. It's exciting, really.

I am humbled. I have no idea how all these beautiful people are coming together at exactly the right time to bring such 'maybes' into existence.

But it is happening. Phew. Worlds collide in beautiful ways when networks are fused into harmony, and the joys of human togetherness come to fruition.

So, I watch This Is Us (admittedly cry)(I'm human after all)...and I can't help but count my blessings to have the crazy trajectory that I've had. When I was an undergraduate student, a mentor said to me, "Crandall, you are the bridge. You have this ability to make connections between people that they never knew was possible."

Okay, bridging is what I'm doing. It's beyond me...this is The Great Whatever, and I'm letting time and the universe let happen, what will.

I love / to believe / in hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment