Monday, July 13, 2020

Entering Monday Wondering Where the Weekend Went and Exhausted Getting Ready for the Week Ahead. We Have No Choice. We Got This.

At 10 p.m. last night, when I finally shut my laptop down, I thought, "Crimminy....you spent almost all day Sunday writing, editing, planning, correcting, shaping, inquiring, and responding." Then you went to sleep knowing that every day this week is one item after another requiring much attention from multiple directions.

It's all good. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work, to carry forth CWP projects, and to stand in support with the wonderful educators I work with. I did enjoy the run yesterday (super hot) and even the walk with Glamis the Wonder Dog (super hot, still).

I also enjoyed that I had my potato salad to put a smile on my face.

It's also hard to believe that we're entering the midway point of summer programs. It doesn't seem possible (and I'm still wondering how I usually have a teacher institute, too). I remain proud of what is being accomplished and look forward to the exciting learning ahead this week.

I am biting my nails, however, with nerves. I guess this is what leadership looks like behind the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment