Wednesday, September 23, 2020

And Then I Barbecue Chicken & Steam Broccoli & Make a Salad & Peel the Potatoes & Do The Dishes & Start All Over

Mom thinks she's cute. Just cuz I bought her a new iPad case out of the kindness of my heart after hearing her complain that her case needed to be replaced and I searched and searched to find one to appeal to her flowery aesthetics and it arrived but she couldn't figure out how to put her iPad in it...

...she sends me this cartoon.

...okay, touché. She wins. 

I did have to Google how to boil an egg only because I never had a need to boil an egg. The fact that someone made this cartoon, my mom found it, and she sent it to be was absolutely perfect.

Universe and Mom - 1 / Bryan - 0

The porch is almost done, but bad news (we think). It might be impossible to get a ceiling fan in there, only because it will hang too low and look weird. They tried to put it up today, but I was like, "I don't want to lose my head." Dang. That was one of the perks for the re-do. I love ceiling fans. Now we might have to rethink the design. Bummed. I have a little more investigation, but Chitunga helped me to jump over to the other side...just go with a light fixture. 

It's already Wednesday, and I need to put a bow on the POW! project, as well as attend two national ZOOM meetings. Definitely feeling Fall outside, but refuse to turn on the heat (Woot Woot for another $0 electricity bill...still loving my solar panels).

So, I'll soak up the sun as much as I can outside. Let's go, Wednesday. Humpity Humpity Humpity. 

And I'm sorry, there are 12 Chuggas before anyone should ever Choo-Choo! That children's book is fake news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment