Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Random Act of Kindness - Well, Not Really...How Could I Resist? I Mean, New Beagle and All. Welcome to Stratford, Carlo

 

In the spring, colleagues and friends of mine lost one of their beagles and I hoped (now know) they would soon find location in their hearts for another one. Losing Levi was devastating, as he provided so much love and comfort to their home.

As soon as I saw a new puppy, Carlo, was in their house, I immediately went to get a 'Welcome to Stratford' gift. It's not only that puppy dogs have tremendous cute factors, but the love Emily and Nels have have for their pupperdoos is immeasurable. I appreciate they love like they do.

It was a busy day and I was at it early, editing, creating, planning, and thinking. I took a mid-day break to get groceries, and made it a plan that by 6 p.m. I would walk to their house and leave the surprise for Carlo. Chitunga wanted to join, so we trekked across town, through the Greens, left the bag, and carried on our way (I had a NWP show at 7 p.m.). We left the package next to the Amazon deliveries and texted to say it was there.

Soon after I learned our gift was well received by Carlo and was asked if the photo (shown here) could be shared on Facebook. Wibbits and woofs! Of course. So then I asked for permission to blog about Carlo to mark my calendar ( my daily thought). Emily said, "Of course. it would be an honor to Levi."

I haven't met the little guy in person yet, but one day will. In the meantime I await updates of wonder from the beagle-loving duo. Seeing the frog next to Carlo helps me to know his scale for sure. He's a fuzz-nugget indeed. So precious. He's the size of the frog!

And here's to all the dog owners out there who love their shedding and licking pals. They really are best friends. I am hoping good karma continues to swarm Nel's and Emily's home.  They deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment