Saturday, September 5, 2020

End of the Week Sunset Before a 3-Day Weekend. Okay, Maude, I'll Take It. Reminds Me There Is Good in the World

Was at my laptop until 5:15 pm yesterday then dropped off grilled sausage links to Pam and Oona, before heading back home to catch an evening kiss across the blue sky. There's nothing like a sunrise or a sunset to help pitter-patter the rhythm of life more profoundly. Driving along I-95, too, was gorgeous. I couldn't take my phone out, but the sky hit the Long Island Sound and river fronts beautifully.

Ah, but now it's Saturday and rumor is that we'll be celebrating Kaitlyn's birthday today (although it was yesterday). It's also an engagement celebration as Dominik proposed. Woot Woot. Wedding bells and birthday cake.

I also finished the last bit of trim on the porch and now need to simply have the electricians do their part. I'm hoping they'll hurry up because I want to start reading and writing out there. It's a small space, but perfect for what I intend to use it for.

But right now, I am thinking kayaking. The sky is going to be blue all day with a high of 80 so I am thinking the water will be calling for me...and the sand...and perhaps a couple margaritas to celebrate the engagement and birthday of Kaitlyn.

Woot woot. Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment