Monday, December 28, 2020

It's Game Time, Folks: Three of These Photos Are True To My Older Sister & Three Are Made Up (& Fictionalized) - GOOD LUCK

Every year, December 28th, 3 days after the Christmas Hoopla, and 3 Days before a New year, my older sister, Cynderballz, celebrates her birthday. Typically, it is the marker date for when I should return back home from taking time off, but this year the home-stay brought a new way of being.

That being said, however, is not devoid of supermodel photos of my older sister, so readers can guess which ones are the real ones, and which ones are fabricated. She hates any and all photographs of her, so I thought this year I should mix it up and give readers an options to decide which is the coy designed to distract you.

Hint: It's the Birthday Girl. I'll let you decide which one.

Meanwhile, I can attest that Chitunga and I watched episode VI in the Star Wars series and have graduated past the 1970s/1980s versions. I will note, however, that watching Return of the Jedi after the 5 that led up to it, makes the scenes from the original three that much more magical. Bravo on the work and pure joy for us.

And it's a Monday. Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday, Older sister, Happy Birthday to you.

I'm back at my desk today as University work will quadruple in exactly a week, and I want to get ahead a little so I can go into the New Year standing on my feet. 

I wish I was in 'Cuse to have some cake!

Hoping her celebration goes marvelously (even though it won't be a 50th at Hafner's - Phew...who'd of guessed a year ago that this is where we'd be today).

No comments:

Post a Comment