Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Week #2 On The Home-Front. I Have Complete Control of Helping Out and Being of Assistance at the End of 2020 Where Everything is Normal (Not)

I'm not even sure what yesterday was, but know it was Monday. There was a flooded laundry room. The trash needed to be brought out, but dad brought out leaves. Dad wanted to take mom for a drive, and the remote control on the Cable Box needed to be replaced. I tried, but failed every step of the way (actually, I succeeded, but realized there's no winning in these times). 

The cable box is fixed. Groceries are bought. Every one is safe, and even if I get yelled at and upside down is right side up, I believe everything is rectified for today. 

The Voice played at night. Mom watched her news shows. Dad went to bed with medicine and calm. Every one was fed. We're all breathing, inhaling, and exhaling.

But the fact that nothing makes sense, but is supposed to...well, that is where we all are. 

Phew

No comments:

Post a Comment