Monday, December 7, 2020

This Post is for My Mom. I Put New Protective Screens on Her iPad, and the Images Will Be Clearer. She Can Lick the Screen Safely.

Nah. My mom doesn't lick windows. 

But she might, when she sees I've posted Perry's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice-cream on my blog. It's one of her vices, that I will argue trumps the potato chips and chocolates she keeps by her chair. Ice-cream always wins when it is available.

And I purchased her some this week, which she's enjoyed, especially while watching the Hallmark movies where girl has nasty break up, girl goes home, girl meets boy, boy likes girl, but girl is occupied by break up, then snow comes, they kiss, and every one lives happily ever after until Stefano Dimera kidnaps them to some Island and Marlena needs to call Roman.

Last night, it was Cameron Diaz movies, which is fine - she is a beautiful woman, and if falling in love with Jack Black in England is important, then you have a Christmas movie. I am amazed that I might


watch 1-hour of television a week, but when I come home I encounter all the wonderful things I've missed out on. I had no idea such movies were an American cult, normalized, and so ubiquitous that they have an entire station dedicated just to them. 

I know audience is important. Obviously there's a tremendous audience for such texts. 

I am staying an additional week in Cuse, and it looks like it will be the first Christmas spent away. All will be good. That's the way the story rolls some times. And it's the chapter that gets written. We just read 'em as they come along.

For now, it's snowflakes, first kisses, chocolate ice cream, laundry, dishes, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment